Dear valued customers:
HVAC Hero will be reopening on Monday 17th. Do note that we hope to start trading at 10am as we will need time to set up & educate our teams on operating at Level 3 guidelines to ensure both our team’s and your safety.
Hours will then revert to 7am to 4.30pm, timings may be reviewed to meet workloads and customer needs.
We will be operating differently during the new normal. We will have new processes in place as per government guidelines to ensure we keep customers and staff safe.
1. HVAC HERO and EDC Premises
* No entry into our buildings, (apart from our own staff). Doors will be locked except when placing goods outside for collection.
* Contactless ordering only this by email, phone or online using your login.
* Goods can be collected or delivered (delivery charges will apply).
* If you send in your order by 2pm, it will be ready for collection by 8am the next day (applies to standard stocked items only) manufactured items or special orders are to be confirmed.
* For Credit accounts, goods will go on to your account as normal, subject to credit limits.
* For Prepayment ‘Cash Trade’ accounts, you can pay as normal by direct credit into our bank account or by credit/debit card over the phone – no EFTPOS cards – our staff will be the only people using the EFTPOS machine
4. Delivery of goods
* Delivery will be by external couriers, charges may apply.
5. Collection of goods
* We will let you know when your goods are ready to collect, and where to collect them from
* Collection of goods will be from a dedicated collection point (we will ensure your goods are undercover should it rain)
* Call us when you arrive in the dedicated carpark area and please remain in your vehicle until directed to your goods. Please note we will not able to assist with loading whilst at Level 3.
Apart from that, we will be working towards business as usual, where possible.
We currently have a great supply of goods in most lines and can offer in lieu items if we can’t get replacements from suppliers.
Our onsite staff – Manufacturing and dispatch – may be slower than normal, as we need to retain distances between staff. We will be running two shifts to compensate.
Other staff including admin and accounts will be working from home where possible.
We are taking orders now, and will be picking and packing from next Monday. Your earlier orders will be the first to be ready for collection or dispatch.
Please use your login to quote, order or see your buy prices on www.hvachero.co.nz, or contact our sales staff [email protected] Default website pricing is RRP and as shown without login.
We will be operating under the Government’s Level 3 requirements, eg from:
Workers and businesses
Most, but not all businesses can start to open under Alert Level 3. They must take health measures to keep their workers safe.
- Workers must work from home if they can
- Workplaces must operate safely – keeping one metre between workers, recording who is working together, limiting interaction between groups of workers, disinfecting surfaces, and maintaining high hygiene standards
- Retail and hospitality businesses can only open for delivery and contactless pre-ordered pick up – customers cannot enter stores
- Supermarkets, dairies and petrol stations can continue to allow customers into their stores, with the same restrictions and measures in place as Alert Level 4
- Businesses cannot offer services which involve face-to-face contact or sustained close contact (e.g. hairdressing, massage, house cleaning, or door-to-door salespeople)
- Other in home services can be delivered if it is safe to do so (like tradespeople for repairs or installations) – keep two metre separation from those in the house
- Most workers will not require PPE to stay safe at work. Incorrectly used PPE can create more risk. Good hygiene measures like hand washing with soap and water, physical distancing, sneeze and cough etiquette, and wiping down surfaces is the best defence against COVID-19.
As the requirements for COVID19 are likely to change – we will change our processes to match them to ensure we can continue to operate safely. We will let you know of any changes to requirements when you place your orders.
The Team at HVAC HERO
- CS/CU-Z60VKR Panasonic 6.0kW R32 AC / Heat Pump
- CS/CU-Z20VKR Panasonic 2.05kW R32 AC / Heat Pump
- 480mm Flat Wall Bracket
- Weather Protected Isolating Switch - 35A, 1 Pole
- S/U-100PE1R5 Panasonic 11.2kW High Static Ducted AC / Heat Pump
- 1/4" x 1/2" Insulated Pair-Coil Copper (20m Roll)
- 3/8" x 5/8" Insulated Pair-Coil Copper (20m Roll)
- 450mm Plastic Mounting Feet (single)