1. Personal information is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. We may collect personal information about you when you use this website, submit electronic forms, if you have purchased goods and services from us, when you have requested us to provide information or services or when you submit any comments or messages to us via the website or to email addresses displayed on the website. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in New Zealand. If you do not provide us with certain information where required, you may not be able to access certain parts of this website.
Use of Information
1. We may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for the purposes: the purpose for which it is provided for such other purposes that are related to the primary purpose, for example, to provide you with goods and services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries to market and promote any goods and/or services provided by us or by any third partyfor purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development,security and testing for purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website where we suspect fraud or unlawful activity; and any other purposes required by law Copies of correspondence sent from the web site, that may contain personal information,are stored as archives for record-keeping and back-up purposes only.
Collecting information on Registered members
2. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name,email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
4. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
5. In addition to where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good
faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services. We may also disclose your personal information to other third party service providers who assist us with providing this site and third parties acting on your behalf.
7. We may also disclose your personal information to our related companies in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was provided.
8. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of all personal information you provide us, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Please be aware, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
9. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
10. Cookies and Applets
analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the
12. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
13. We provide links to websites outside of our websites, as well as to third party websites.These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
Cristal Air International Ltd T/A HVAC Hero
36 Victoria St,
Phone: 0800 HVAC 123 / 09 282 4553