Introducing the high-quality range of bi-metal hole saws, ideal for cutting perfectly round holes in metals, plastics and wood up to a depth of 32mm. These hole saws offer a hardened cutting edge that is welded to a tough alloy steel body, making them extremely durable and hardwearing, especially with the bonded construction reducing the possibility of shattering under load. They can easily be attached to power drills to easily and quickly cut perfect and accurate holes in stubborn materials and are available range of sizes available to ensure that every possibility and application is catered for.
Features and Benefits:
• Hardened cutting edge (6tpi alternate set) welded to a tough alloy steel body
• Bonded construction reduces the possibility of shattering
• For use with ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics and wood to a depth of 32 mm
• 14 to 30 mm dia saws require a 6.5 mm arbour
• 32 to 152 mm dia saws require a 9.5 mm arbour
• Arbours, pilot drills and core removal tools available separately